The SCT X4 has been updated to support Ford’s new hot hatches, which roll off the assembly line with turbocharged EcoBoost engines.
Preloaded tunes will allow drivers to build on the stock power the EcoBoost provides by using SCT’s calibrations, expertly designed to provide top-shelf performance when and where it’s needed most. With the preloaded tuning the X4 offers, Focus ST owners see peak gains of +13 HP +20 TQ and max gains of +23 HP +30 TQ. Fiesta ST owners can see peak gains of +11 HP +38 TQ and max gains of +14 HP +45 TQ
With a huge backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it easy to read the real time vehicle data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air/Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source. The X4 Power Flash arrives pre-loaded with dyno proven tune files that increase horsepower and torque. The X4 Power Flash Programmer stores up to ten custom tune files.
Features & Benefits
– Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
– Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes
– View & record your vehicle’s PCM data on the device or on a PC
– Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data
– The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting “Return to Stock” from the device menu
– Full Color LCD display for easy viewing, day or night
– Increases your vehicles Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and even Fuel Mileage
– Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle’s OBDII port
– Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2014 models
– Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer
– USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
– Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears
*Features vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Axle Ratio: Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
CMCV Delete: Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Disable DOD: Allows you to disable / enable the Displacement On Demand functions of your vehicles PCM.
Exhaust Y Pipe: Support for Kooks High Flow Y Pipes
Fan Control: Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
Fuel Injectors: Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
Global Spark: Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
Headers: Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
Idle Adjust: Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
Jake Brake: Used as an exhaust brake to increase engine braking while coasting towing heavier loads. Helps lower brake temperatures.
Lock in 1-2-3: Locks the converter in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Aids in engine breaking, increases fuel economy, and can be used for drag racing as well.
Locked At CT: Keeps the torque converter locked during deceleration to aid in engine braking. This is less aggressive than the Jake Brake file so it may be ideal for smaller loads. It can be used in conjunction with the Jake Brake as well.
Mass Air Meter (MAF): Allows you to select from different aftermarket MAF (Mass Air Meters).
Multiple Displacement System (MDS): Enabling the MDS (Multiple Displacement System) initiates a fuel saving 4-cylinder engine mode and disables additional engine cylinders.
Rev Limiter: Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. Once of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
RPM Based Spark: Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
Speed Limiter: Change the top speed that the car will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
Throttle Body: Compensates for aftermarket Throttle Bodies (BBK 65/85/90 MM)
Tire Size: Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
Torque Reduction: Reduce torque during shifting (makes shift more firm)
Traction Control: Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Transmission Shift Points: Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
*Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Applications: 2017 Ford Focus ST 2.0L / Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost
Part Number: 7015