Radium Engineering announced their new Air-Oil Separator Kit for select 2002-2014 Subaru models. High-powered modified Subaru engines tend to generate excessive blow-by oil and gasses. In these cases, an ordinary small catch can may quickly fill with oil and not be adequate. Like the Radium Engineering Subaru Dual Catch Can Kit, the AOS (Air Oil Separator) kit is responsible for keeping blow-by oil and other pollutants out of the intake pipe, manifold, turbocharger, and intercooler during all engine loads. The main difference is that an AOS system returns what is collected back into the oil pan so there is no servicing required.
• Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
• Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
• Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
Part Numbers / Applications
• 2002-2007 Impreza WRX
• 2002-2007 Impreza WRX STI
• 2004-2008 Forester XT
• 2008-2014 Impreza WRX
• 2008-2014 Impreza WRX STI
MAP: $522.45US ->$759.85CAN
Contact Dales anytime 604-530-9160 or email@example.com for all your vehicle servicing and mods.