|Heavy loads are no match for a 2003–2007 6.0L Power Stroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler. Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 6.0 Power Stroke performance parts, the all-new 6.0 transmission cooler. The stock 6.0 Power Stroke transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but as the loads increase, so do transmission temps. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 21%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1/3 qt. With the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The increased size of this 6.0L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature! No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 6.0 Power Stroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Power Stroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over even the largest stock 31-row transmission cooler
- Transmisson cooler core has a 21% increase in core volume compared to the factory 31-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1/3 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Notes: Also fits 1999–2003 Ford Superduty trucks with the 7.3 engine, however the transmission cooler lines must be changed to 1/2-inch OD prior to installation
Application: 2003-07 6.0L Ford Power Stroke
MMTC-F2D-03SL, Mishimoto 03-07 Ford 6.0L Power Stroke Transmission Cooler
BD DIESEL HE351 SCREAM
ER TURBOCHARGER: 2007.5-2016 DODGE 6.7L TURBO DIESEL (EXCHANGE)
DECEMBER 21, 2016
|This BD Diesel HE351 Screamer turbocharger is a drop-in stock installation, stock appearing replacement turbocharger that is anything but stock! The larger Ballistic billet compressor wheel and BD’s exclusive turbine profile results in reduced backpressure and increased turbine flow compared to the competition. This results in increased potential maximum power output, right up to 690 horsepower with performance modifications.
- Drops in to the stock location
- Up to 100HP gain over stock with tuner & injectors
- Can support modifications up to 690HP with additional performance mods
- Utilizes a brand new Holset VGT actuator
- Ballistic 64.5mm Ballistic 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12 blade turbine
- Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping
, BD Diesel 64.5mm Compressor 70mm Turbine Screamer Turbo Kit – 07.5-16 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
Note: There is a core charge of $250.00 on this item, which is included in the price.
Contact Dales for all of your truck performance! email@example.com or 604-530-9160