Mishimoto continues to expand on their line of performance exhaust system components! After months of development and testing, Mishimoto released the stainless steel downpipe for the Ford Mustang EcoBoost! This downpipe was designed with maximum exhaust flow in mind, using 3″ mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. This downpipe will easily outflow the stock restrictive piece, and allow your EcoBoost Mustang to make maximum power and torque! With this Mustang EcoBoost downpipe installed on Mishimoto’s EBM Mustang and the ECU re-flashed with a more aggressive tune, the engine was able to make an additional 65 whp and 108 wtq over stock with Mishimoto’s catted downpipe installed. With the Mishimoto catless downpipe installed, Mishimoto saw additional gains of 9.8 whp and 8.3 wtq over the catted model, making this a great option for those seeking maximum power output.
The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost downpipe was also designed to be easy to install, as well as adaptable to many exhaust configurations. Mishimoto knows there are many choices out there for cat-back exhausts, and the included 3.0″-2.25″ adapter allows easy mating to the stock Mustang EcoBoost exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhausts with the stock-sized 2.25″ mid-pipe. The adapter can also be omitted, so the downpipe has a 3.0″” V-band outlet to mate up to a custom exhaust, or the upcoming Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Cat-Back Exhaust to make a full 3″ downpipe / mid-pipe combination.
The two-piece EcoBoost Mustang downpipe design allows for an easier installation without wrestling a large bulky pipe into place. The Mustang EcoBoost downpipe comes with all of the necessary clamps and flanges you’ll need for installation, and mates perfectly to your stock turbo gasket, making the need to purchase additional gaskets or hardware unnecessary! Like all of Mishimoto’s EcoBoost Mustang parts, this downpipe comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Fits with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel 2-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and an easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 2-bolt mounting flange to the turbo
- 3″ exhaust diameter for maximum flow
- Additional wideband O2 sensor bung for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.25″ mid-pipe
- High flow catalytic converter (optional)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty