|The BILSTEIN Clubsport® suspension system is a fully street-legal, TÜV-certified high-end coilover package that is also designed for uncompromising use in the fields of racing and clubsport. This kit combines the tried-and-tested BILSTEIN monotube gas pressure technology with the highest levels of engineering from the field of motorsport.
The 2-way adjustable suspension system, complete with integrated reservoir, provides a significant weight advantage for racing and clubsport use compared to systems with external reservoirs. Rebound and compression forces can be adjusted independently via the two easily accessible motorsport-proven aluminum adjustment dials, enabling the suspension setup to be changed quickly and accurately at all times.
With 10 click positions for rebound and 10 click positions for compression, a wide range of handling options can be selected in just seconds, allowing for instant back-to-back set-up modification and testing. The combination of adjustable wheel camber and ride height with the 100 possible valving settings, make it possible to fine-tune the suspension setup based on the specific racetrack, weather conditions and vehicle weight, as well as driver and tire specifications.
- 2-way damping force adjuster for independent adjustment of rebound and compression forces
- Aluminum adjustment wheels with clearly identified tuning settings from 1 (soft) to 10 (hard)
- Color-coding: red for rebound force, blue for compression force
- Manually adjustable without additional tools
- Each definite click of the wheel confirms the simple and quick damping force adjustment
- Wheel camber is adjustable by aluminum support bearing
- Weight advantage by eliminating the need for an external oil reservoir
- BILSTEIN-monotube technology developed through years of motorsport involvement
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from special aluminum alloy
- Quality built racing springs
- Roadworthy: TÜV certificate according to Section 19 of the German Road Traffic
- Licensing Regulations (StVZO)
- Extremely easy to install and simple to use
- Can be retrofitted for racing in cooperation with BILSTEIN-Motorsport on request
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
Application: 2016+ Porsche Cayman
Part Number: 48-253833