BD Diesel has recently announced the release of their UpPipes for the Chevy Duramax 6.6L Diesel. These UpPipes are built with 304 stainless steel tubing and precision cast mounting flanges. They have a larger bore than the stock pipe, 1.8” ID vs 1.3” ID. This allows for improved flow, increased turbo response all while managing lower EGT’s.
Features & Benefits
- 304 stainless steel precision cast mounting flanges eliminate exhaust tubing blowouts and ensures correct fitment
- 304L 2” stainless tubing prevents loss of heat energy and will not corrode like aluminized steel or 409 stainless
- Larger bore (1.8” ID) internally shielded 304 stainless bellows, eliminates restrictive 1.3” ID OEM bellows maximizing exhaust energy to drive turbocharger
- Smooth mandrel bends improve exhaust gas flow – tubing ID is not compromised
- Increased turbo response with lower EGT’s
- User must have aftermarket downpipe, does not fit with OE Downpipe
- Requires tuner and removal of EGR
Application: 2001-2012 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L
Part Number: 1043800
MAP: $475.00US– contact us for Canadian pricing 604-530-9160 or email@example.com
NOTE: P/N 1043800 Requires aftermarket downpipe, does not fit with OE Downpipe / Requires tuner and removal of EGR.