2014 Nissan Titan was in for Bilstein 5100 front struts and rear shocks. After disassembling the RF strut we found the OE shock which is supplied by Rancho broken. Many manufacturers use aftermarket manufacturers to supply dampers(shocks/struts).
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts deliver superior control, handling and comfort. Their super damping ability makes Bilstein adjustable shocks ideal for heavy hauling and off-roading in comfort.
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface for a smooth and quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks last for the long haul.
Your Bilstein 5100’s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations so you’re sure to get dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a Lifetime Limited Warranty make your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
Dales Auto Service has many Bilstein suspension options available for car, light truck and SUV.